Saturday, June 16, 2007

A CL phone conversation.

"So what did you do today?"
"Worked. You?"
"Oh, I did something really exciting! I signed up for martial arts. I'm really excited, but a little nervous too."
"Nervous? Why?"
"Well, you know... It's a contact sport. Actually kinda combative and violent. I'm not really used to that sort of thing."
"Girls and martial arts is hoooooottt."
"Ummm. Ok. I never really thought of it that way, but ok." He sounds kinda pervy...
"Do you know what I think is one of the hottest things around?"
"Uhhhh. No" WTF is he leading to?
"A girl headlocking a guy with her thighs. In a scissor lock. I would die happily that way."
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
"Ok." This shit is getting weird now.
"Yeah. One of my friends was into mixed martial arts, so I went onto 'You Tube' and looked for videos on that kind of stuff. I ended up finding one with MMA women fighting. It was so hot. They were getting each other into scissor locks and stuff like that. And I'm not the only guy who found it hot. There were like 30,000 hits."

NEXT.

No comments: